Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Callaway Gardens

Last week we took a little family trip to Pine Mountain, Georgia. We stayed at Callaway Gardens. Noah was a great traveler, and we all enjoyed the beauty of God's creation. We saw some cool wildlife and a ton of beautiful plants and flowers. And, we were definitely the youngest people there. It didn't even dawn on me that not many families with children travel during the week during a school year. There were plenty of, um, older people there. Of course, they all loved Noah!




My precious little boy by a field of poppies. He loves his sunglasses. He'll leave them on the whole time we are outside!



Mommy and Noah on a bench in the kiddy garden. Noah so kindly invited me to sit with him on this tiny bench. You can see my tummy is starting to show a little bit.



Daddy and Noah hiding in the foliage.


Noah found a blue tractor at the vegetable garden. He's been talking about it since.


1 comment:

Grace G said...

I love all the pictures! Noah is so adorable. It's fun to see his personality developing. I'm sure he loved the tractor in real life, especially after his book! Now he can talk about a tractor and backhoe!